The Junior School is currently under development. For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Junior School pupils enjoy a broad and balanced curriculum without the distraction of SATs. Pupils are encouraged to become self-motivated learners and pupils have the benefit of being taught some subjects by Senior School subject specialists.
Children’s experience of education at this important phase of their life can affect their attitude to learning for the rest of their time at school. A happy child is more receptive and will achieve far greater success than one who is unhappy or frustrated.
“A happy child is more receptive and will achieve far greater success...”
- A little gem set in 8 acres of grounds and beautiful gardens
- Large Playing Field and Playground for outdoor activities
- Science Laboratory
- Teaching Kitchen
- Sports and Drama Hall
- Art Department
- Design and Technology Department
- Music Department including drum and piano rooms.
- IT Department
- Assistive Technology (ClaroRead, Dragon Dictate etc.) available in every classroom
- Computers and Interactive Whiteboards in every classroom
- Well-resourced library including dyslexia friendly books for age appropriate reading
- Catering facilities where all food is prepared and cooked on site.
- Swimming Pool (currently under construction)