Why choose Ramillies Hall Nursery?
Each department has dedicated outdoor play space offering a range of activities. Children have use of the Ramillies grounds extensively for walks, parachute games, ball games etc. Early Years children get to eat their lunch in the main school facilities and go on a fun welly walk every Friday.
All children in Toddlers and Early Years have access to a wide range of activities including:
- small world
- role play
- arts and crafts
- physical activities
- mark making
- science and investigation
- IT activities
- Exploring numbers and shapes
Some activities are available as continuous provision, and some are adult led activities, including Funky Fingers, Dough Disco and Musical Movement.
Babies can enjoy a wide variety of toys. Sensory play and musical activities take place throughout the day. They can also explore sand and water and particularly enjoy messy play.
Activities cover the 3 prime areas and 4 specific areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and are offered indoors and outside.
So why choose us?
- Our beautiful setting – extensive outdoor play opportunities, proximity to the facilities that Cheadle Hulme can offer and indoor learning environments which offer exciting opportunities every day
- Experienced and professional staff – most are qualified to level 3 or above and we always aim to exceed Ofsted Ratios
- Early Years Teacher led curriculum for all children
- A Safe environment – all staff have up to date Paediatric First Aid qualifications as well as extensive training in all aspects of Health and Safety and Safeguarding.
- A range of packages including subsidised 15 and 30 hours places for those who qualify
- Excellent Parent Partnerships - Online Communication App, events for parents, strong Key Person / Parent relationships
- Family run nursery with a Home from Home environment – including nutritious home cooked food.
- Fantastic range of activities in exciting indoor learning environments, exploring the outdoors and going out regularly into the community.