In Secondary School, pupils benefit from an extensive curriculum and small classes. There is a great deal of parental and pupil choice in terms of choice of subjects and the number of subjects studied. We offer a wide selection of GCSEs along with more vocational courses in the form of BTECs.
- A little gem set in 8 acres of grounds and beautiful gardens
- Large Playing Field and Playground for outdoor activities
- Science Laboratory
- Teaching Kitchen
- Sports and Drama Hall
- Art Department
- Design and Technology Department
- Music Department including drum and piano rooms.
- IT Department
- Assistive Technology (ClaroRead, Dragon Dictate etc.) available in every classroom
- Computers and Interactive Whiteboards in every classroom
- Well-resourced library including dyslexia friendly books for age appropriate reading
- Catering facilities where all food is prepared and cooked on site.
- Swimming Pool (currently under construction)