At Ramillies Hall School and Nursery, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, in line with the duty placed on us by Section 157 and 175 of the Education Act, 2002. We expect and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We strongly believe that all children have the right to feel safe and protected from physical, sexual, emotional abuse and neglect. We recognise that all adults have a full and active part to play in protecting our pupils from harm.
The School is also committed to:
- Providing a challenging yet supportive environment to stimulate, maintain and develop a lively, enquiring mind
- Encouraging all pupils to reach their true potential and eventually become independent learners who value learning with and from others, and have a positive attitude to lifelong learning
- Developing in pupils a sense of moral values, so that they become responsible members of society
- Developing in pupils a positive attitude towards themselves and others
- Valuing application, perseverance, initiative and independence of thought and action, as well as co-operative endeavours.