Nursery Aims and Values
Ramillies Hall Nursery
Our Vision is:
“Early childhood care and education is more than preparation for primary school. It aims at the holistic development of a child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical needs in order to build a solid and broad foundation for lifelong learning and wellbeing.”
- To provide all children with opportunities to be curious in their learning within a stimulating, engaging and challenging environment both indoors and outdoors.
To provide a curriculum rich with learning opportunities and cultural experiences.
- To ensure every child has the opportunity to reach their full potential and thrive in doing so enjoying their learning and wanting to learn more.
- To create a safe, warm, loving environment where parents feel confident that their children will be happy, safe, have fun and learn plenty so that they leave us as strong, independent, confidential individuals ready for the next stage of their learning experience.
- To work co-operatively in partnership with families to ensure consistency of care and a shared responsibility for children’s development.
- For staff to be professional at all times and to be given opportunities to continue their own professional development through experience, training, mentoring and networking.
- To achieve high standards in every aspect of care and education.
To have high expectations of behaviour and manners and to help children live up to the expectations through role modelling, teaching, experiences and activities. The teaching of “British Values” encompasses Mutual respect and tolerance, democracy, rule of law and individual liberty and these ethics underpin everything we do in our Nursery community.